TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HANG OUT THIS SUMMER PHOTO COMPETITION
- The Promoter is Funky Monkey Bars (A.B.N. 72 164 496 520).
- Information on prizes and how to enter Funky Monkey Bars competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
Enter the Hang Out this Summer Photo Competition by sharing a photo of your family or friends on socials as they Hang Out on Funky Monkey Bars this summer holidays.
Participants must upload their best photo to our Facebook page and/or tag @funkymonkeybars in their public Instagram post to be in with a chance to WIN 1 of 3 $500 gift vouchers.
HANG OUT this Summer Photo Competition opens Wednesday 5 January 2022 and closes Monday 7 February 2022.
Judging will take place the week of 7/02/2022 at 8 Stack Street, Fremantle 6160.
The three winners of the ‘Hang Out this Summer Photo Competition’ will be notified via Facebook, Instagram direct message, email or phone.
Winners and winning entries will be published on the Funky Monkey Bars website and social channels during the week of 7 February 2022.
If the prize is not claimed by Saturday 12 February 2022 then it will be forfeited.
- By entering Funky Monkey Bars competitions, entrants accept the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Funky Monkey Bars competitions are open to all Australian and New Zealand customers of Funky Monkey Bars; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Funky Monkey Bars competitions, entrants must complete the tasks required to enter the competition and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Prize winners of Funky Monkey Bars competitions are selected at 8 Stack Street, Fremantle WA 6160 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by direct message on Facebook, Instagram email or phone within 5 business days of selection and will be mentioned and announced on the website, email and other social media channels.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by 12 February 2022 stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners and entrants to the competition agree to the use of their name and suburb for publicity and competition purposes, as well as the winning images or videos without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
As at, 5 January, 2022.